>> Wanted
Thread views: 112856 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | >> (show all)
lupadgds
(Newbie)
09/02/07 09:43 AM
No ideas? new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi,

I am here since 3 month. Now I have no more ideas what the people want. Please tell me what I can create for you. I hope I can realize it.

Thank you! 

jalex417Moderator
(Newbie)
09/02/07 07:15 PM
Re: No ideas? new [re: lupadgds]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

We'll be running some contests (challenges) in the very near future .... so keep you eyes open for the announcments and please participate!

MatrixWorkz
(Journeyman)
09/02/07 09:47 PM
Re: No ideas? new [re: lupadgds]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Surely you don't expect people to give away ideas for free too!?!? Tongue out Hrmmm...

It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education. - Albert Einstein

spacenewt
(Stranger)
09/04/07 02:25 AM
Re: No ideas? [re: MatrixWorkz]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

With Halloween not far off, spooky or gothy themed stuff is probably going to be popular.....

lupadgds
(Newbie)
09/05/07 02:49 AM
Re: No ideas? [re: spacenewt]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

This is a good idea spacenewt. Here in Germany wie have not so much Halloween and I don´t have think of it. Thank you!

MatrixWorkz
(Journeyman)
09/05/07 12:37 PM

Holiday based items are always in demand! Take your pick. Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, 4th of July, Labor day, Memorial Day... the list goes on! I'm sure there are holidays that are specific to other countries that would be appreciated as well. Laughing

It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education. - Albert Einstein

dadchamp
(Newbie)
09/05/07 03:58 PM
Re: No ideas? new [re: MatrixWorkz]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Maybe we can some up with some ideas for Ramadan and Eid. :-)

I don't fear God anymore. Anything he/she can do to me now is only adding insult to injury!

jalex417Moderator
(Newbie)
09/05/07 07:33 PM
Re: No ideas? new [re: dadchamp]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi -- I like the holloween idea, and am planing to get a 3d art holloween themed challenge going within the next week. I'm in contact with a number of software companies and am rounding up the prizes now. Stay tuned!

lupadgds
(Newbie)
09/12/07 10:11 AM
Re: No ideas? [re: jalex417]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

What a good idea! But I am going in holiday from saturday until the end of month. I hope the challenge is long enough for me.

angelaandreoli
(Stranger)
09/23/07 01:50 AM

i will take anything fetish ,bdsm related. furniture,clothing "utensils"whatever ;)

Pages in this thread: 1 | >> (show all)
View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise