ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Wanted
Thread views: 97560 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | >> (show all)
Kimber89
(Newbie)
11/02/07 09:30 AM
Pilgrim Hat & Bonnet new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Since posting my pilgrim texture for the Daz tunics, I've been getting several requests for a Pilgrim hat.

Would any modellers here be kind enough to model one & a simple bonnet? 

Thank you for your time! 

Panthia
(Newbie)
11/02/07 10:24 AM
Re: Pilgrim Hat & Bonnet new [re: Kimber89]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Oh I'd love this too! hint hint hint hahahahahahahaha Ok....I could model a so-so one but I'm still having issues with hexagon and I wouldn't share it cause it would be horrible!

Kimber89
(Newbie)
11/02/07 10:50 AM
Re: Pilgrim Hat & Bonnet new [re: Panthia]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I've thought about giving it a go in Hex2 but I'm clueless as to where to start! LOL

So far only managed mishapened "PlayDoh" blobs....there is a reason why I just do 2D junk & textures! ROFL!!

Can't be that bad Panthia! So let's see what ya got! ;) 

Panthia
(Newbie)
11/02/07 11:47 AM
Re: Pilgrim Hat & Bonnet [re: Kimber89]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I'll give it a go when I get home from the store......hahahahahahahahaha

But I'll need help with uvmapping and texturing cause currently....everything I've created (Triple Goddess Choker and Candy Corn) render black in poser!

Kimber89
(Newbie)
11/05/07 12:09 PM
Re: Pilgrim Hat & Bonnet [re: Panthia]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Renders black in Poser? I think there was a thread about something like that at Rendo but don't ask me where the thread is. :)))

I wouldn't worry too much about UV maps or textures right now, DS & Poser have material settings & nodes to compensate at this point. ;) 

adp__
(Newbie)
11/05/07 12:19 PM
Re: Pilgrim Hat & Bonnet [re: Kimber89]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

At least with Poser UV coordinates are also used with shaders. So UV-mapping stays important for good materials.

Panthia
(Newbie)
11/05/07 01:01 PM
Re: Pilgrim Hat & Bonnet [re: adp__]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Yeah....I figured I could just pop it into poser and use the material room to put a texture to it and it still renders black......

btw...what character are you looking for a pilgrim hat for?  I'm on a mission.....I'm gonna try!

Axe_Swipe
(Stranger)
11/06/07 06:15 AM
Re: Pilgrim Hat & Bonnet [re: Panthia]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

When I saw this thread (just now) I thought of making the hats, but I'll let you take a stab at it first Panthia.  Let me know if you need any help ;-)

Axe_Swipe
(Stranger)
11/06/07 06:28 AM
Re: Pilgrim Hat & Bonnet new [re: Axe_Swipe]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Also, just for reference, I have a quicky "Modeling a hat in Hex" tutorial in the PoserPros forums: http://poserpros.daz3d.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=59383

Kimber89
(Newbie)
11/06/07 07:47 AM
Re: Pilgrim Hat & Bonnet new [re: Panthia]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Doesn't matter, Panthia! ;) Hats can be scaled to fit almost any figure, so use a figure you're comfortable with. ;) :D

Pages in this thread: 1 | >> (show all)
View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise