Finished Work Critiques and Works in Progress
   >> 3D Animations
Thread views: 30151 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

MatrixWorkz
(Stranger)
07/06/07 11:59 AM
Quicktime Panoramas new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I have a few Panorama animations done in Quicktime where you can view the interiors of certain models. Will the conversion process ruin these if I upload them?Undecided

dadchamp
(Stranger)
07/06/07 12:26 PM
Re: Quicktime Panoramas new [re: MatrixWorkz]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Probably. LOL

Aren't I a big help. Wink

Upload them, it's gotta be better than some of the flotsom and jetsum that has settled on this shore.

I don't fear God anymore. Anything he/she can do to me now is only adding insult to injury!

jalex417
(Stranger)
07/06/07 03:42 PM
Re: Quicktime Panoramas new [re: MatrixWorkz]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

If they're QuickTime VR they won't convert.  We do routinely convert .mov and other video files though. 

MatrixWorkz
(Stranger)
07/07/07 01:05 AM
Re: Quicktime Panoramas [re: jalex417]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Yeah they're QTVR. Oh well, I suppose I could zip  them to prevent conversion and upload them to a different catagory if anyone wants to view them as VR.

jalex417
(Stranger)
07/07/07 08:46 AM

Hi MatrixWorkz ... I don't know how big the zip file might be, but if it's small enough to send as an email attachment please send it to me by clicking the bottom-most 'Contact US' link at the bottom of this page,  or put it on a web site and send me the URL so I can pull it off.  Then we'll  see (next week)  if we can create a special category for QTVR.  (BTW -- We're also considering other esoteric categories such as 3d analglyphs that require red and green glasses for viewing.)

MatrixWorkz
(Journeyman)
08/19/07 07:47 PM
Re: Quicktime Panoramas new [re: jalex417]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Jake, Did you ever get the email with the QTVR I sent?

It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education. - Albert Einstein

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise