Finished Work Critiques and Works in Progress
   >> 3D Animations
Thread views: 29572 View all threads**Threaded Mode

dadchamp
(Newbie)
08/28/07 02:35 AM
DAD-TV is on the AIR Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Stop by and see the insanity ... and participate in the contest.

www.dad-tv.com

I don't fear God anymore. Anything he/she can do to me now is only adding insult to injury!

jakehellerModerator
(Journeyman)
08/31/07 10:05 PM
Re: DAD-TV is on the AIR new [re: dadchamp]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Thanks for showing us your website. We're a little hurt that you're using the YouTube embedded player rather than that ShareCG one, but other than that, looks good :-)

dadchamp
(Newbie)
08/31/07 10:09 PM
Re: DAD-TV is on the AIR new [re: jakeheller]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Didn't even realize you had one. When you first started streaming videos you didn't. Well, that will change as we progress into the future!

Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

David

I don't fear God anymore. Anything he/she can do to me now is only adding insult to injury!

dadchamp
(Newbie)
09/06/07 09:40 PM
Re: DAD-TV is on the AIR new [re: jakeheller]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I've relinked most of the Grouchy animations over to ShareCG now. Some of this stuff I will probably keep at YouTube since I don't want copyright issues here (my latest video is probably covered under fair use but I don't want to take chances and YouTube doesn't seem to care). LOL

But I have a question, when someone plays a video from an imbedded link, does it count on your 'hits' list here at ShareCG? Or do they have to come to the website for the hit to count?

jalex417Moderator
(Journeyman)
09/07/07 03:37 PM
Re: DAD-TV is on the AIR new [re: dadchamp]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

When you embed your video in another site you do not get ShareCG credit for views, just the exposure.  I don't know if you do this, but many animators add their contact information at the end of their animation which helps.

dadchamp
(Journeyman)
09/07/07 03:48 PM
Re: DAD-TV is on the AIR new [re: jalex417]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

That's what I figured, and that's fine. I have links to my portfolio on other area's of the webiste to encourage people to make their own videos.

View all threads**Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise