Finished Work Critiques and Works in Progress
   >> 3D Animations
Thread views: 18412 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

simbirirai
(Stranger)
11/05/07 09:22 PM
Untouchables new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hey guys

I'm new here and its great to be able to put work up and to learn from people out there in the industry

heres the First music video for the Crew of animated mcs we set up. Joint project between three animators from Zimbabwe. We worked on it in our spare time... late nights and weekends over about 6 months. Creating the music, recording ourselves and doing the animation.

http://www.sharecg.com/v/18026/animation/Untouchables-music-video---Change-it-up

Please let me know what you think.

Later

Sol

jakehellerModerator
(Journeyman)
11/06/07 07:09 AM
Re: Untouchables new [re: simbirirai]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Sol,

This stuff is great. It's professional, and the music ain't bad either!

I also love the idea of a cartoon-band (like the Gorillaz). I look forward to seeing more Untouchables!

Jake 

JAriel
(Stranger)
04/08/08 11:42 PM
Re: Untouchables [re: simbirirai]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Ya, I'm late with a reply here seeing the original posting was in November 07 -- but here's my thoughts.

Until seeing this, I wasn't much of a hip-hop/rap fan.  Nice work!  Hope to see more.

So many options, but only 2 feet.

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise