Application Specific
   >> DAZ Bryce
Thread views: 8244 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

TheOwl68
(Stranger)
05/27/12 08:34 AM
Creating MAT poses in D|S4Pro using PFE Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hello all~ I've not visited ShareCG for a while. I've been using DAZ Studio for about 2 years now and recently been working with D|S4 Pro.

I want to re-learn how to create MAT poses for clothing and export using the PFE utility or use some alternate method if any are better than this. I'm having trouble locating a decent tutorial for anything relative to this. There used to be one on DAZ 3D's old forums regarding the PFE, but those posts are still lost in oblivion at the moment, so I'm struggling.

I want to be able to create MAT poses for clothing which is compatible with both Poser & D|S3+ so I'm guessing using the PFE to create MAT poses would be the least likely to incur cross-application *bugs* as I have recently had issues with materials not *always* applying in D|S4 when trying to use/apply .ds files within the program. It appears applying .pz2 files is more reliable.

Has anyone else ever had this issue? Any advice or pointers on where to start would be most graciously appreciated as I'm approaching this from a vendor standpoint, so I want to be as thorough as possible & continue to learn all that I can.

I hope I've explained this clearly~ If not, please let me know & I'll re-post the question. Thanks in advance~ I hope to hear back soon Smile

Regards,

Jude (TheOwl68)

midnghtlord
(Stranger)
10/06/15 06:56 PM
Re: Creating MAT poses in D|S4Pro using PFE new [re: TheOwl68]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Never heard of it done that way because I always used PFE for creating poses and CM35 for mat creating. Its a script that generates a PZ2, and PNG file. It can be found here at ShareCG. To be honest though if you are working with Genesis or any article of clothing you can create a Poser Companion File that works great in the newer versions of Poser.

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise