Application Specific
   >> DAZ Bryce
Thread views: 6708 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

VXL_Labs
(Stranger)
12/29/16 08:57 AM
Victoria 4 and Genesis in DS 4.9 new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I was searching for compatible figures for some clothe packs I found and found that many require Victoria 4, though Victoria 6 was the built-in figure. How can they be made compatible and can you download Victoria 4 separately and install it? I already found that poses for V4 are compatible with other figures, but clothing and morphs are another story.

On the topic of clothes, I tired using some of of Wilmap's clothes on Genesis and tried adjusting them to fit the Basic Female mesh. I had to adjust the female form after applying clothes for Ghastly's clothing, but Wilmap's aren't conforming to the body. Is there a workaround?

VXL_Labs
(Stranger)
01/05/17 06:14 AM
Re: Victoria 4 and Genesis in DS 4.9 [re: VXL_Labs]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Actually, a little trial and error with parenting functions and parameters fixed the problems with Genesis.

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise