ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Job Discussion
Thread views: 34489 *View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | (show all)
fionahime
(Stranger)
07/08/12 09:06 AM
After Effects Projects new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

We Will Be Selling After Effects Projects in The Near Future

All of us here at editableclips.com are extremely excited to announce something that we've heard all of you clamoring for: We will be selling After Effects Projects in the near future!

We're hard at work on the technical details which will allow us to make this a reality. At the same time, we're working on the legal angle to ensure that we're bringing you a service that's completely legitimate.

We currently hope to be able to start accepting After Effects Projects in late August, but if you think you have the chops to be considered a truly skilled After Effect artist you should contact us now. We're hoping to build on the feedback of some of the features we have planned, and to test out the back end systems.

We're even offering an incredible, market-leading 70% commission rate for our After Effects contributors! That's an amazingly good deal for all of you content creators out there.

In the future we'll be adding vectors, music, sounds and voices . . . all editable to help you make the best videos you can dream of!

Now, if you're not sure who we are, editableclips.com is a community full of motion graphics designers. We've got a huge and growing library of clips to choose from, suitable for use in all kinds of video projects. We even let you get in touch with your favorite designers to commission custom work! We welcome new artists as well as customers, and offer great commission rates of 50%-70% depending on the nature of the products you'd like to make available.

So make sure you come check out http://www.editableclips.com today. Things are getting exciting!

jimmyjjohn
(Stranger)
01/18/14 12:37 AM
Re: After Effects Projects new [re: fionahime]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I'm a beginner myself, but I just wanted to share with you this cool stuff I learned the other night at the Motion Graphics Los Angeles meeting. This is just some examples of EXTREMELY easy AE expressions, and hopefully will introduce you to what AE is really capable of. These expressions I learned from Alex over at www.editableae.com, and there are SO MANY more cool things that can be found there! Go check it out!!

The first one shows a SUPER simple expression for introducing a handheld-camera type movement to a movie or image. You'll also see how it can easily be adjusted to make anything from a nice floating motion to severe, crazy shaking.

Medical Motion Graphics

isamartin
(Stranger)
11/18/16 01:45 AM
Re: After Effects Projects [re: jimmyjjohn]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Great information, I've been on the website, it's not bad.

pitzone
(Stranger)
03/06/17 01:50 AM
Re: After Effects Projects new [re: isamartin]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Thanks for the post, i think this will work!

Edited by TeamSharecg on 07/27/17 11:28 AM.

yahyah
(Stranger)
08/24/17 12:23 AM
Re: After Effects Projects new [re: fionahime]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Valuable info. Lucky me I found your website by accident. I bookmarked it. This article is genuinely good and I have learned lot of things from it concerning blogging. thanks. transformice

Pages in this thread: 1 | (show all)
*View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise