Technique Tips and Help
   >> Panoramic VR
Thread views: 31535 *View all threads**Threaded Mode

dreamart
(Stranger)
01/19/10 08:51 PM
Bryce as a tool Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I've done a number of 360-degree renders in Vue for Quicktime 360-degree scenes, but because I wanted to do post-render color editing, I saved the renders, edited them, and then loaded the images in Bryce where I saved them as Quicktime scenes.  To have created the Quicktime scenes directly in Vue would have meant no post render editing.  Most of my first few thousand pieces were in Bryce, but now that I render almost exclusively in Vue, this is the only time I still use Bryce.

MatrixWorkz
(Enthusiast)
10/04/10 07:52 PM
Re: Bryce as a tool new [re: dreamart]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

How exactly do you load panaramic images from Vue into Bryce?

dreamart
(Stranger)
10/04/10 08:16 PM
Re: Bryce as a tool new [re: MatrixWorkz]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

First you have to do the Vue 360-degree render in the right proportions so it can be saved in Bryce as a Quicktime movie.  I did mine at 1368 x 456 pixels.  After rendering in Vue and saving this .bmp image, and after doing any 2D editing you want to do, open Bryce, set up a document in these dimensions, load th eimage, and save it as a Quicktime movie, i.e., a panoramic scene.  All Bryce does is allow you to do the Quicktime saving after you've edited your image, stronger colors, or whatever.

MatrixWorkz
(Enthusiast)
10/04/10 08:33 PM
Re: Bryce as a tool new [re: dreamart]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Doh! You know I've been using Bryce since Bryce 4 and never EVER noticed the "Open Image" option under the file menu! LOL! Embarassed

Applemag1
(Stranger)
04/23/20 04:27 AM

Thanks you very much, can you please link us a good tutorial for learn the Panoramic VR with Bryce as a tool ??

dreamart
(Stranger)
04/23/20 12:33 PM

I rarely use Bryce these days.  Vue is my preferred program.  From what I can remember, rendering 360 degree VR in Bryce has to do with the render output or kind of render you choose.  The problem is that 360 degree Quicktime renders I have done in the past no longer display properly on my web pages.  Has more to do with Quicktime or browsers than Bryce.

Flufz
(Stranger)
04/30/20 09:43 AM

This detailed tutorial and software survey should be useful, "How to get an old Quicktime QTVR onto Facebook 360".

mobilax
(Stranger)
05/14/20 07:50 AM
Re: Bryce as a tool new [re: Flufz]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Do you think a PC is the right tool for the art Panoramic VR,  or should i consider investing in a Macinstosh ? I own an old PC and I have to invest in a new machine in any case, and I would like to take the opportunity to be as well equipped as possible.

Thanks  to you very much

*View all threads**Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise