Application Specific
   >> DAZ Studio
Thread views: 12380 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

mastergunner133
(Stranger)
02/29/12 07:58 AM
How to convert Bryce to Poser Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I am just wondering how to convert a finished ground mat created in Bryce 6 and convert it to be used in Poser 8 0r Poser 2012 ?

TIA to any who reply

mastergunner133
(Stranger)
02/29/12 08:50 AM
Re: How to convert Bryce to Poser new [re: mastergunner133]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

To add to this a little bit I opened a file in Poser then exported  as a DAZ .obj file type but the file saved with 0 bytes of information any suggestions on what I am doing wrong here please.

KarlGarnham
(Stranger)
04/18/12 08:35 AM
Re: How to convert Bryce to Poser new [re: mastergunner133]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi mastergunner133

I am new to these forums but understand bryce quite well. Do you own Daz Bryce 6.3 or 6.1 because I wouldn't bother trying to link to daz studio with 6.1 because it goes into an unresponsive mess that kills it. 6.3 works better for this option or even better Daz Bryce 7 Pro you can get it free to download for a limited time only on Daz 3d's site. You don't neccessarily need to do it via daz studio if its like sculptris you should be able to just click import on the file menu and it should do it that way(I have never used poser and I can't get with studio but sculptris let me import it straight into bryce 6.3.

I hope that proves helpful but I don't know

Karl

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise