Application Specific
   >> DAZ Studio
Thread views: 13076 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

gorbett
(Stranger)
04/09/13 02:04 PM
tutorials on creating content new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Is there a place I can find some good tutorials on creating content for DAZ 3D? I am somewhat familar with 3D, but not DAZ. I am primarily looking for info on something easy, like textures.

I would like to figure out how to create models and deform/morph current Genesis models, but I thought I would start with something easy.

Thanks!

Josea
(Newbie)
04/10/13 12:05 PM
Re: tutorials on creating content [re: gorbett]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

You can also try asking at the forum at DAZ3D.com since it is their stuff you want to learn about.

Sharer3d
(Stranger)
07/14/13 05:33 AM
Re: tutorials on creating content new [re: Josea]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

You can get a few good TUT's from Daz Forum but you have to filter through them as most Poser users try to do things their way and it just don't work in DS.Cool

Sharer3d
(Stranger)
07/14/13 05:37 AM
Re: tutorials on creating content new [re: Sharer3d]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Here's one for creating Morphs for Genesis..

Creating Character Morphs For Genesis In DS4.6

Apply your morphs to Genesis and export as an .obj.

Remember where you exported it to.

Import your .obj

Once it's imported go to Edit\Morph Loader Pro select CHOOSE MORPH FILES and locate the .obj again bring it into the window and HIT ACCEPT.

The next step is to SAVE AS SUPPORT ASSET\FIGURE\PROP ASSET it will save to MY LIBRARY\FIGURES

After this is done you want to SAVE AS SUPPORT ASSET\MORPH ASSET. you can select where you want it saved to, In the dialog box it ask for vendors name and product name. It is very important you rember where everything is saved to.

Then you can package it up for use.

I hope this was some help. If you are unsure of anything get with me.

Edited by Sharer3d on 07/14/13 05:38 AM.

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise