Application Specific
   >> DAZ Studio
Thread views: 14863 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

tonylfc
(Stranger)
12/03/13 04:01 PM
daz3d and poser new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

hi all im new to all this so be nice,

i have got the daz3d v4.6 64 bit and i have created my fist figure out of the genesis dude, now i would like to put him into poser pro to animate with him, also 64 bit, how do i do this ? any info or help would be great thanks

mafiagore2
(Stranger)
12/04/13 02:31 AM
Re: daz3d and poser [re: tonylfc]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi tonylfc,

To do this the easy way, you'll need to have either Poser 9 or Poser 2012 ( I'm not sure if the plug-in I'm directing you to will function in the Poser 10 and Poser 2014 editions - it should but I havnt used it in those).

As you already have Daz 4.6 you'll be registered at the Daz3d website. Just go to this address -

" http://www.daz3d.com/dson-importer-for-poser/ "

add to cart, download and install it into Poser. You're in luck because at the moment its free.

Rather than have me explain what to do next you'll find a detailed user guide online here - 

http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/software/dson_importer/poser/userguide/start 

My experience is that Genesis content slows Poser down a little, so dont worry if Poser appears a bit sluggish when working with your imported stuff. 

If you have earlier Daz 3d editions than those listed above we'll have to find another way or maybe someone else out there can chip in with their experience on this issue.

Let us know how you get on with all that.

Cheers, Maf.

tonylfc
(Stranger)
12/04/13 04:59 AM
Re: daz3d and poser new [re: mafiagore2]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi Maf,

thanks for the reply and advice, i downloaded the DSON thing into the Daz install manager but when i try to instal it i get this

Install Manager cannot find a required path. The installer for "DSON Importer for Poser (Win 64-bit)" requires that the installed path for "Poser Pro 2014, Pro 2012 (64-bit)" be defined. Make sure that a path for this application is present on the "Applications" page of the "Settings" dialog, then try again.

• Install Manager cannot find a required path. The installer for "DSON Importer for Poser BETA (Win 64-bit) Public Build" requires that the installed path for "Poser Pro 2014, Pro 2012 (64-bit)" be defined. Make sure that a path for this application is present on the "Applications" page of the "Settings" dialog, then try again.

• dp you know why am i getting that ?

tonylfc
    (Stranger)
    12/04/13 05:11 AM
    Re: daz3d and poser new [re: tonylfc]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

sorted it, i had to add the path in the settings part of daz im

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
    Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
    670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
    +1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
    ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise