Application Specific
   >> DAZ Studio
Thread views: 11447 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

rubyfocus
(Stranger)
06/16/15 08:33 PM
genesis 2 morphs Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi.  I've installed a lot of content into my content library and everything used to work, but now there are a few things that I can load into my figure, like hair, etc.  but the morphs no longer show up in my in-application content list.  Is there a way to manually load the appropriate morphs into an object?  What caused the morphs to no longer work anyway?  I've read all of the tutorials regarding content directory structure, but i'm still doing something wrong.

Thanks

TeamSharecgAdministrator
(Stranger)
06/30/15 04:03 PM
Re: genesis 2 morphs new [re: rubyfocus]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi rubyfocus,

Sorry to hear about this issue.  Could you please use "Contact Us" at the bottom of this page to email us?

Please state your issue and please supply more details and screen shots (will be super helpful). 

Thank you for choosing www.shareCG.com

Regards,

Team ShareCG

Bluesirius
(Stranger)
07/16/15 09:47 PM
Re: genesis 2 morphs new [re: rubyfocus]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

rubyfocus, - this can happen when the Daz software updates to a new version - it needs a prompt to re connect to the smart content management service.

There are a few things to try - reimport your metal data.

This can also happen if the content management service stops working. There are also 2 versions of the content management service and Daz Install Manager can and will install both - then they confuse each other. The latest is the best and the older one sometimes needs manual uninstall

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise