Application Specific
   >> DAZ Studio
Thread views: 7271 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

themikegagnon
(Stranger)
01/20/19 02:18 PM
Proper file paths? Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hey there fine DAZ folks, I’m a professional comic artist with 20 years experience. My website is currently down while I rebuild a new multimedia website which will debut in February. One of the new features will be free resources, such as tutorial videos. Since DAZ is one of the programs use to make comics, I’d like to do a couple tutorial or advice videos featuring the software. I’d like to do a video about creating your own assets and textures, but I myself am not even sure of the proper file path to use. I thought I’d figure it out by installing third party assets from free sites, but it seems like 50% of those I’ve downloaded don’t work because those people don’t know the proper file directories either. I know data and runtime etc should be in the content folder, but not sure if things like readme, people, wardrobe etc should be in the same directory or in runtime etc.

I’d appreciate any help or pointers anyone can give me, and I’m happy to give you a thanks in a video or social media for your help etc. 

What are the best file paths and directories to use?

Is there a file tree graphic or something similar somewhere? If not I’d be happy to create one and make it available for free for others to use, once I know that I have the correct file structure.

Any info you can offer would be great and thanks in advance. 

Again I appreciate any assistance anyone can offer and will be happy to thank or promote you I some way.

pmb1208
(Stranger)
10/27/19 07:45 AM
Re: Proper file paths? new [re: themikegagnon]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

dear friend, all you need is just this e-book about Daz Studio. you will find all your answers hear

Dennis411
(Stranger)
12/24/19 10:23 AM
Re: Proper file paths? new [re: pmb1208]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

What little E Book where?

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise