ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Callenges & Contests
Thread views: 28471 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

jimbarnes
(Stranger)
01/15/10 08:26 PM
Big Poster Challenge new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I was wondering exactly how long does it take before an upload appears in a category. Also is their a specific format that should be used.

Thanks

edit- I have been trying for many hours to upload and it keeps failing telling me to reload images as there are problems.

ps this should be called challenges not callenges

Edited by jimbarnes on 01/16/10 01:32 AM.

jalex417Moderator
(Member)
01/17/10 01:05 PM
Re: Big Poster Challenge new [re: jimbarnes]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi Jim ... Looks like you were able to, finally, successfully upload your entry.  Good luck with the challenge!  Also, to answer your second question, items appear in the Art section immediately after you upload your art.  It appears on the home page when enough people rate your art highly.

Have a great weekend!

Edited by jalex417 on 01/17/10 01:06 PM.

jimbarnes
(Stranger)
01/18/10 10:53 AM
Re: Big Poster Challenge [re: jalex417]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Thanks Jalex

I worked out that the problem was due to my not having completed the account details.

I had an account just hadnt filled in the display info etc. Once I did that the my uploads

frame appeared and away it all went.

Cheers

jalex417Moderator
(Member)
01/19/10 04:55 PM
Re: Big Poster Challenge new [re: jimbarnes]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

The Big Poster Challenge has ended, and we've received 38 very creative entries.  We plan to announce the winners and honerable mentions on the site next Wednesday, January 27th. 

You can view the Big Poster Challenge entries by clicking on the Art section and checking the Big Poster Challenge check box.

We would like to thank all the entrants for all their talent and hard work and may the best win!

The ShareCG Team

chk2033
(Stranger)
01/20/10 09:23 AM
Re: Big Poster Challenge new [re: jalex417]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi was wondering when is it EXACTLY that the contest end's??

I know it says it ended but images keep poping up on it and I was asked by 2 other artist if it ended already "which acoording to the info/rules of the contest...it has ended,so I told them yes it ended ,with only 30 images..yet since the ending an addtional 5 images have been uploaded and Im assuming here theres 3 more which need to be to bring it up to the count that you say there are in the challenge(38)

That Just really made me seem like a liar to them as if I just really didnt want them too enter or something like that and is why i told them it ...ended..

Edited by chk2033 on 01/20/10 09:35 AM.

jalex417Moderator
(Member)
01/20/10 11:19 AM
Re: Big Poster Challenge new [re: chk2033]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

The challenge officially ended at midnight January 18th, 2010. We had received a couple of entries after this deadline and have changed the status of these uploads so they are not listed now as being in the challenge. We have also sent email to these people. In addition we are now changing the site code so people will not be able to enter by clicking the challenge check box, but visitors will still be able to see all the entrants.

ShareCG Administrator

chk2033
(Stranger)
01/20/10 11:30 PM
Re: Big Poster Challenge new [re: jalex417]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Thank you for clearing that up for meĀ  Smile

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise