ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Callenges & Contests
Thread views: 20158 *View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

netbadger
(Stranger)
06/18/12 07:34 AM
problem uploading new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I am having trouble uploading a jpeg image (300K) to the facebook challenge.  I had no problems last week.  Anyone else have this problem or idea of what I am doing wrong.  It just says, "Please upload again.  There were errors."

Webtigress
(Stranger)
06/18/12 09:18 AM
Re: problem uploading new [re: netbadger]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

same happened to me.

HoboBo
(Stranger)
06/18/12 09:56 AM
Re: problem uploading new [re: netbadger]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Same here...

HoboBo

netbadger
(Stranger)
06/18/12 11:12 AM
Re: problem uploading [re: netbadger]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Okay, I thought I was making some "newbie" mistake.

netbadger
(Stranger)
06/18/12 11:25 AM

I just tried again (2:30 pm EST - 6/18/2012), and I am still getting the same error message.  Would whoever manages to get a picture posted please leave a message here.  That way the new message notification system will let the others know the system is working. Thanks in advance.

Josea
(Newbie)
06/18/12 02:18 PM

Around two days ago I uploaded an image without any problems. The image I uploaded was about a 1/6 the size of yours. Can you reduce the jpeg quality setting as low as it can before image looks bad?

It would be helpful to know what the file size limit for this site is so that we can avoid trying to upload anything too big.

Hope this helps.

HoboBo
(Stranger)
06/18/12 02:42 PM

They have fixed the problem and it works now :)

HoboBo

*View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise