ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Callenges & Contests
Thread views: 151217 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)
sparrownightmare
(Stranger)
09/24/07 07:40 AM
Re: Spooky Halloween Challenge new [re: jalex417]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Another question.  I can't find any info on specifics of what needs to be uploaded.  I mean format (.jpg .gif .bmp etc.), Resolution and max file size.  Also do we need to make a thumbnail of a certain size?

jalex417Moderator
(Journeyman)
09/26/07 07:57 AM
Re: Spooky Halloween Challenge new [re: joypauline]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

The short answer is  yes.  Photography as one element in the composition is OK.   However, this is a CG Art (Computer Graphics Art) contest, so the bulk of the work should be YOUR creative 2d or 3d art work.

WhiteGuardian
(Stranger)
10/06/07 07:53 PM
Re: Spooky Halloween Challenge new [re: ibsystems]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hello, i'm interesting with this contest. But i have some question to ask

1. Mature/Nudity contain can be accepted?

2. What is the dimension size of file and file size? Jpg or bmp?

Thx before for the answers

jalex417Moderator
(Journeyman)
10/08/07 08:58 PM
Re: Spooky Halloween Challenge new [re: WhiteGuardian]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi .. re mature nudity ... it should really be 'artistic nudity' ....  Take a peek at the entrants and you'll see some and you'll get the idea.  Just upload a .jpg.  We don't have a size restraint, just submit a size that makes sense for this web site. 

Good luck!!

ShareCg Team

rpadc2002
(Stranger)
10/22/07 03:53 AM
Re: Spooky Halloween Challenge [re: jalex417]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

base on the rules, we can just post one entry.....is it final? i check the entry are not much, could we post more than one, so the judges have choices and so the competition will be more interesting.

i see the entry are not interior designer / 3d visualiser

Edited by rpadc2002 on 10/22/07 03:56 AM.

adp__
(Newbie)
10/22/07 01:12 PM
Re: Spooky Halloween Challenge new [re: rpadc2002]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I think most entries will come in a few days before the contest is closed. Because some artists won't to be cloned. Wink

WhiteGuardian
(Stranger)
10/25/07 05:48 PM
Re: Spooky Halloween Challenge new [re: ibsystems]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hello. I've have make an artwork that i wanna join this contest, but i'm new in this forum and i don't know how to post the entry for this contest. Can anybody tell or give me the step to post my entry? Thx a lot for the reply. Today is 27, still got 4 days.

jakehellerModerator
(Journeyman)
10/25/07 05:57 PM
Re: Spooky Halloween Challenge new [re: WhiteGuardian]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hey,

You just log in, click "upload" on the top right, go to "3d and 2d art", upload your artwork, and make sure to click "Halloween Challenge" as one of your categories.

-Jake

NGartplay
(Stranger)
10/27/07 08:54 PM

Hi, I uploaded a Halloween Contest image and put it into the correct catergory but when I do a search for Halloween Challenge, only 59 images show up and mine is not one of them.  Did I do something wrong?  I don't want my image to be missed in the judging :(

MatrixWorkz
(Member)
10/27/07 09:23 PM
Re: Spooky Halloween Challenge [re: NGartplay]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Are you sure you put a check in the "Halloween Contest" checkbox?

It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education. - Albert Einstein

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)
View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise