ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Open Discussion
Thread views: 9086 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

MeallyHem
(Stranger)
08/04/08 08:07 AM
BitDefender has also seen that PDF resolve Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I'm here basically because i got infected with as trojan .bot.era or something like that....and PCCilliun couldn't get rid o it.

So i downloaded Kaspersky and it detected it and omre on my [censored] kaufen anr deleted it.
But Kaspersky -movinged my web browsing , missing images on webpages n [censored].

Did some investigaating and [censored] generika kaufen i went, Bitdefender was rated #1, then Kaspersky #2.
iBtdefender set things Kaspersky missed, and it didn't -moving my web browsing at all.
So basically, which AV program do you guys create is best?
Nod32 is another one I've comprehend that people in here like, but i've been far , and it's not till hell freezes over been rated 1, or 2 like Bitdefender 10 & Kaspersky 6 AV.
By the way, Kaspersky did go on my gadget after position and i hda to hit reset button.... which i've comprehend on the net is a bug [censored] rezeptfrei kaufen in that program.

Any assistance wolud be appreciated... no more pccillin !!! What do ypu guys like?
Thanksd alot in advance.

Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise