ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Open Discussion
Thread views: 11152 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

3dgreg
(Stranger)
11/10/08 08:43 AM
Feedback for upload. Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hey, I just posted my first material upload. ( OOh, ahh...) I put it up as a jpeg file, under wicker basket material. I'm just learning how to do these, and would really appeciate some feedback. Tell me what needs to be done to make them better, different file exstentions, sizes, etc. Sure would appreciate your suggestions. ( i.e. what file types are used for other programs. I'll keep uploading more materials. Also, feel free to suggest any material files you'd like, can't find, etc. Thanks in advance !

ibsystemsAdministrator
(Stranger )
11/17/08 10:39 PM
Re: Feedback for upload. new [re: 3dgreg]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

hi -- Noticed your enthusiasm!  Just wanted you be one of the first to know that this entire site is going to morph into a an entirely new and cool look in a few days.  You'll also have a new and improved portfolio to showcase your work in.

Stay tuned.

Admin

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise