ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Open Discussion
Thread views: 16260 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

kirili
(Stranger)
11/29/09 08:53 AM
problem with uploading Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

we have been having trouble uploading files here. For us, it started last night. We fill in all the necessary info and click the button for bigger files, then go to upload. The problem lies here, we can't get the file to do so. It acts as if it is uploading, but just hangs there. 

The page just hangs there and keeps "refreshing" but never moves. What is going on? We had to put our file on temporary server so our visitors could download it.

pauljs75
(Stranger)
01/21/10 05:34 AM
Re: problem with uploading new [re: kirili]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I know sometimes site servers have hiccups every now and then, but I haven't ran into too many problems here.

Alternately, did you also check with your ISP? Some providers have bandwidth caps on their service, and more often than not the upload capability is smaller and more bottlenecked than the download. I'd suggest trying to upload the file elsewhere and see if it has problems there too. If that's the case, give your ISP a call and ask them what's going on.

jimbarnes
(Stranger)
01/27/10 02:27 PM
Re: problem with uploading new [re: kirili]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Yoh Kirili

I had the same problem, but it turned out that I hadnt completed all the info required for my account. When you login do you see a tab called my uploads. If not you need to finish the login procedure by adding the additional info for your profile then everything will run as expected.

cheers

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise