ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Open Discussion
Thread views: 225517 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)
Kimber89
(Journeyman)
11/12/10 06:42 PM
Re: ShareCG It Pays to Share [re: jalex417]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Glad to see payouts again, not that it ever mattered much to me as I've had many things here for over 3 years which is a blessing in itself.

However, having checked my paypal account, no payout has shown.

When can we expect payments to show?

Kimber89
(Stranger)
11/15/10 04:11 PM
Re: ShareCG It Pays to Share [re: Kimber89]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

ShareCG makes payments when a person's account balance reaches or exceeds $25. If it's less than this, your balance continues to carry forward until it does.

Jumpstartme2
(Member)
11/20/10 12:05 AM
Re: ShareCG It Pays to Share new [re: Kimber89]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

We have 2 Kimber89's?..one that asks a question and one who answers it? How's that happen?

Kimber89
(Stranger)
11/22/10 07:18 PM
Re: ShareCG It Pays to Share new [re: Jumpstartme2]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Good Question... I'm not liking that, could lead to harmful impersonation.

CFandM
(Stranger)
11/23/10 11:24 AM
Re: ShareCG It Pays to Share new [re: Jumpstartme2]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

You should see what shown up on one of the comments for a texture of mine.....Its someone commenting with my user name.....Had to email the staff with that one since it looked liked I was commenting on my own stuff..........Foot in mouth

Don't know if it was ever solved so changed my password in case...Sealed

jalex417Moderator
(Member)
11/24/10 02:31 PM
Re: ShareCG It Pays to Share new [re: CFandM]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi All .... There are no duplicate usernames in our database.   I just did a sanity check on CFandM and Kimber89.   There are some that are close to each other, but not the same.

On another note ---- Have a very Happy Thanksgiving!!

CFandM
(Stranger)
11/24/10 05:41 PM
Re: ShareCG It Pays to Share [re: jalex417]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

That is good news...Still to this day I wonder how it happened...Surprised

On the feedback and comments..

http://www.sharecg.com/v/30397/gallery/Texture/Architectural-Textures

You also have a wonderful Thanksgiving...Laughing

Edited by CFandM on 11/24/10 05:42 PM.

jalex417Moderator
(Member)
11/27/10 11:29 AM
Re: ShareCG It Pays to Share new [re: CFandM]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi --- I took a look at the comment you're referring to and it took place 7 months ago.  The only thing we can surmise is that your computer, or the computer that you were accessing SCG with was logged in as you and someone used the same computer to make the comment with. This might have happened at a library, internet cafe, or other place where people share computers.

That's our best guess, and fortunately this hasn't occured again.

CFandM
(Stranger)
11/27/10 12:08 PM
Re: ShareCG It Pays to Share new [re: jalex417]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Yep I had been straining the brain trying to figure out how it happened....The computer that I log on is a home computer and no one has access to it besides me....I do not have access at work nor have I been to a public place logging on to Scg.......So thats why it was a curious one..Otherwise that would have been my first guess....But like you posted that luckly it has not happened again and there was no others since then....Laughing

franontheedge
(Newbie)
11/29/10 12:18 PM
Re: ShareCG It Pays to Share new [re: jalex417]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

This is really nice to see the earnings part of ShareCG returning, I never put stuff up here just for the money, but to share freebies.  But I must admit that seeing this come back has reminded me about ShareCG, so that now after 3 years of hard work at uni, I finally have a little free time - I must see about creating some new stuff for my portfolio here.

It could take quite a while to see any monetary returns, but I love the new "rating" system, that and the views help me to see what people actually like.

I might try a UVMapped and textured model to see what people think of it....

Nice to see people back here again - Hi everybody!

FranOnTheEdge

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)
View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise