ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Open Discussion
Thread views: 14612 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

orchidmyst
(Stranger)
03/12/11 10:58 AM
Newbie needs help Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I am new to poser 8 and i'm learning this program pretty well, my only issue is i'm having problems downloading anything into my poser library, I keep getting the message no runtime folder..o.k. so then I open the folders and it show's a runtime folder withing the folder i'm trying to download, so I try to load only that folder, that doesn't work, so I try to add the library from the folder into my poser library and that doesn't work either..i'm using a 2010 macbook pro..any ideas or help please..I love to create..but still learning how to make my own clothing etc..

digibitch
(Stranger)
03/13/11 03:01 AM
Re: Newbie needs help new [re: orchidmyst]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi first if you see a RT within a RT, remove the internal RT folder, by doing "Cut", and back out to the first "Main" RT folder and "paste" it there. It will say that a RT folder already exists, do you want to replace/continue/etc (*I actually forget the exact verbage), click yes and it will copy over that main folder. It will not delete any open files inside of the main folder (*like your Geometries/Libraries/Texture folders), just add the new RT and those files in that one.  If you have trouble let me know and i will send you some SS's! :)

~A~

orchidmyst
(Stranger)
03/13/11 08:09 AM
Re: Newbie needs help new [re: digibitch]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Ok cool Thank you I will try it and let you know what happens thanks a bunch!Cool

orchidmyst
(Stranger)
03/13/11 09:13 AM
Re: Newbie needs help new [re: digibitch]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

ok here are the steps I use on my mac

import, poser/doc/ prop...I go to the window on bottom where it says enable and i put it to all files, then I click on the folder I want to download and i click open, then it opens to other folders within that folder, so I click on the libraries folder and open, then it opens to another folder so I click open,then to yet another folder click open, then it opens to mats etc and I click on the icon of what I want to load into poser, but it doesn't load..what am I doing wrong? my mac will not open the whole folder at one time...

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise