ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Open Discussion
Thread views: 17223 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

orchidmyst
(Stranger)
03/23/11 09:24 AM
poser 8 new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Is it just me? or is anyone else having issues with poser 8 crashing constantly? I uploaded the new update and it still crashes, it's getting really tiressome everytime I get my character and my scene rendered to what I want..so it's just perfect, then I make the movie..it crashes about halfway through  creating the movie? how many frames can you do without it crashing? I did one with 426 frames and it worked ok, then I made another one with only 239 frames and it crashed...really annoying! and I don't have a virus already ran my virus scan..soo?????Yell

Edited by orchidmyst on 03/23/11 09:24 AM.

Matika
(Newbie)
03/23/11 12:38 PM
Re: poser 8 new [re: orchidmyst]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

No, have not had that problem, though I am running 2010 Pro.  But before I upgraded I did not have that problem  I have rendered as many as 7,000 frames, though usually they stay around 2000 to 4000.   There was an update SP3 to eight just a few days ago, did you download that one?  Were you having problems before you updated it?

Also have you checked the box to use 64 bit rendering, that is if your system is a 64 bit system 

the possibility that your graphic's driver may not be up to date.  Check and see. 

orchidmyst
(Stranger)
03/24/11 11:53 AM
Re: poser 8 [re: Matika]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I downloaded the new fix on the poser site, but still having probs..my comp is a macbook pro 2010, so don't think it's obsolete at this point..I use final cut studio pro on here with no problems...hmm wierdUndecided

Matika
(Newbie)
03/24/11 12:44 PM
Re: poser 8 new [re: orchidmyst]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Sorry, but I know nothing about the mac, but you are right, its not obsolete.  How about graphic's drivers?

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise