ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Open Discussion
Thread views: 26220 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Rose2000
(Stranger)
07/15/12 04:55 PM
Testers Wanted Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hello everyone :)

We are looking for a few good people who loves 3d..

We need testers for DS3 and up and also P7 and up..

If you have some time and a passion for 3d please send me a pm for more info :)

Have a nice day :)

TheOwl68
(Stranger)
07/19/12 08:38 AM
Re: Testers Wanted new [re: Rose2000]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi there Rose2000,

What sort of testing are you looking to have done? I use DS4 Pro (64-bit) on Windows 7. I'm not a guru at DAZ Studio but I have been using the program since v1.5 and have done basic testing on clothing for a friend in the latest version, things like checking the morphs work, the clothing conforms properly, the materials apply correctly, the runtime files load where they're supposed to, etc.

If you feel that I may be able to assist you, I'd be happy to consider *working for virtual clothing* or props, for that matter. I'm a stuck-at-home disabled mom so I should be able to arrange time to test during the day.

Regards,

Jude (TheOwl68)

Rose2000
(Stranger)
07/19/12 09:01 AM
Re: Testers Wanted new [re: TheOwl68]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

You don't have to be a guru just know your way around and from your post it would seem to me that you do :)

Yes we need people to test clothing, props, textures and characters..

I will be sending you more info by pm but it may take a couple of days so watch for it please :)

Thanks for replying :)

BTW Please call me Rose :)

Edited by Rose2000 on 07/19/12 09:03 AM.

Rose2000
(Stranger)
07/20/12 07:57 AM
Re: Testers Wanted new [re: TheOwl68]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi Jude :)

I have sent you a pm :)

Bobbo1
(Stranger)
07/20/12 09:09 PM
Re: Testers Wanted new [re: Rose2000]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I'm willing to test for you, I am retired, and spend most of my time making 3d models, and texturing them.

Rose2000
(Stranger)
07/20/12 09:24 PM
Re: Testers Wanted new [re: Bobbo1]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi Bobbo :)

I've sent you a pm with more info :)

Rose2000
(Stranger)
07/23/12 01:05 PM

Where are the poser users out there?...

WE NEED YOU TOO lol

Rose2000
(Stranger)
08/04/12 10:05 AM

Poser testers are still needed..

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise