ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Open Discussion
Thread views: 8510 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

kimbersue
(Stranger)
07/19/12 04:50 PM
Just wondering Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I have been researching making custom clothing more to see if it is something I want to take the time to learn. I was just wondering what software do you perfer to use when making clothing. I am trying to narrow down what to software to read about.

Thanks

Josea
(Newbie)
07/24/12 09:24 AM
Re: Just wondering new [re: kimbersue]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Any 3d modeller that can export .obj format would do. As long as you're comfortable with it. If you're looking for free modellers google wings3d (easy to learn), anim8or and blender (difficult to learn but considered very versitile and powerfull). These are totally free and can export .obj format. Also google uvmapper for texture templates. uvmappers comes in a free 'classic' version and a paid pro version.

DAZ3d is currently giving away Hexagon for free. This is a nice modeller for which you can find clothes making tutorials on YouTube. But you got to hurry before they end the deal which was supposed to end months ago but they kept extending the deal (which is not likely to last much longer).

Hope this helps.

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise