ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Open Discussion
Thread views: 125368 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | (show all)
AidanaWillowRaven
(Stranger)
06/08/16 05:19 PM
I can't leave comments new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I'd like to be able to thank contributors or share links to images containing their uploaded items, but even when logged in I can't leave comments. Does anybody know what I can do to remedy this?

AW

hypnagogia
(Stranger)
06/08/16 09:33 PM
Re: I can't leave comments [re: AidanaWillowRaven]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

at the bottom of the page there is a link called "report a bug" click that and explain it in a message there. I would also mention what browser you are using as most issues seem to be related to this. They are pretty quick to let you know if they are working on the problem.

TeamSharecgAdministrator
(Stranger)
06/09/16 11:53 AM
Re: I can't leave comments new [re: AidanaWillowRaven]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Thank you for the post. I'm going to test it on my PC and get back to you through emails.
Nitai Fraenkel
Team ShareCG

AidanaWillowRaven
(Stranger)
06/09/16 01:40 PM
Re: I can't leave comments new [re: TeamSharecg]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Tested the issue and could not duplicate it. I sent an email with some suggetions to Willowraven. Does anyone else have that issue?

Nitai Fraenkel
Team ShareCG

Edited by TeamSharecg on 06/09/16 04:49 PM.

TeamSharecgAdministrator
(Stranger)
06/09/16 04:51 PM
Re: I can't leave comments new [re: AidanaWillowRaven]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

We fund the issue, and now AidanaWillowRaven has no issue. We will fix the application shortly, so it will not happened again.
Nitai Fraenkel
Team ShareCG

AnnaBrown123
(Stranger)
08/11/16 12:20 AM
Re: I can't leave comments new [re: TeamSharecg]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hello :)

I'm new here :)

TeamSharecgAdministrator
(Newbie)
08/11/16 10:31 AM
Re: I can't leave comments [re: AnnaBrown123]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi AnnaBrown123,

Welcome to ShareCG.com!!  Hope you are enjoying the site and finding many interesting CG art you like and can use.  We have many talented artists here in our community.

Thank you for dropping in to say "Hello!!"

TeamShareCG

Simidae
(Stranger)
10/18/16 05:40 PM
Re: I can't leave comments [re: hypnagogia]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I've had the same problem for a few days now.

TeamSharecgAdministrator
(Newbie)
10/19/16 11:35 AM
Re: I can't leave comments new [re: Simidae]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi Simidae,

Worry to hear that you are having this issue.

At the bottom of the page there is a link called "report a bug" click that and explain it in a message there.

Please also mention what browser(s) you are using as most issues seem to be related to this.

We will let you know if there is a problem or we are working on the problem, etc.

Thank you.

Team ShareCG

Simidae
(Stranger)
12/31/16 05:48 PM

I still can't comment. I'm sure I sent a report at the time of my last post. Running Firefox, everything on the page allowed. I can obviously log in, post here & download files but I can't comment on the files themselves. Have I been hit with a ban hammer?

Pages in this thread: 1 | (show all)
View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise