ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Open Discussion
Thread views: 30947 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

MatrixWorkz
(Member)
10/01/07 08:40 PM
Poser Move Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Oklie Doklie, that sure was easy. All my Poser stuff has been moved and is now catagorised correctly. Hope everyone else follows suit and catagorizes their stuff soon.

It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education. - Albert Einstein

dadchamp
(Journeyman)
10/03/07 02:35 PM
Re: Poser Move new [re: MatrixWorkz]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I have not been able to get the update to work on any of my Poser stuff. I'll go into the item, set it to a CR2 for character and click the character box, hit update ... the screen blinks like it's doing something ... and nothing. When I go into view the item it is still in the other catagory. I did three pages of items yesterday and not one was updated properly. I tested two more today and they did not update either.

I don't fear God anymore. Anything he/she can do to me now is only adding insult to injury!

MatrixWorkz
(Member)
10/03/07 04:41 PM
Re: Poser Move new [re: dadchamp]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

So you were the reason the site was bogging down yesterday? Surprised j/k that sucks!

It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education. - Albert Einstein

Dyald
(Stranger)
10/03/07 05:00 PM
Re: Poser Move new [re: MatrixWorkz]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I was hoping I wasn't the only one with that problem, It happened right after I uploaded and I couldn't get the link. Glad things are normal today.

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise