ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Open Discussion
Thread views: 30816 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

digital_dove
(Stranger)
10/16/07 08:35 AM
proper catigory for tubes? new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I wasn't sure if this was the right place to ask this or not, sorry in advance if it wasn't.

Resently, I took photos of quite a few fall leaves, flowers, and seed pods and then clean renderd them. (they are on transparent .png backgrounds and they are all high rez, orginal photographs) Figured they would be useful to 2d artist. But anyways, where IS the proper place to put things of this nature? And, is there anything I need to be aware of? (sometimes .png file backgrounds look black after an upload.)

Thanks for any help!

spacenewt
(Newbie)
10/16/07 04:54 PM
Re: proper catigory for tubes? [re: digital_dove]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Heee...... this is a bit of a bone of contention...... at least until we get a dedicated 2d resources section.......

I think at the moment the best place to put .png's would be 'textures'

MatrixWorkz
(Member)
10/16/07 05:59 PM
Re: proper catigory for tubes? new [re: digital_dove]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

The best thing to do is wait for the 2D section or ask Jake where they want them.

It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education. - Albert Einstein

digital_dove
(Stranger)
10/16/07 06:35 PM
Re: proper catigory for tubes? new [re: MatrixWorkz]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Ok, thank you. Think I may have mucked up my first try at uploading them. Might be better to zip them first right lol woops. It's been interesting learning how things go around here Wink

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise