ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Open Discussion
Thread views: 1138612 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | (show all)
Kimber89
(Newbie)
01/09/08 09:47 PM
Re: Revenue Sharing Cancelled new [re: MatrixWorkz]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Go check your paypal account Matrix. It may have already been paid.

Mine was added to my account on the 3rd, but payment doesn't show in my ShareCG balance.

MatrixWorkz
(Enthusiast)
01/09/08 10:23 PM
Re: Revenue Sharing Cancelled [re: Kimber89]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

That's odd. This is the first time the payment showed up there before I saw it here and it's still not showing here but I did get it. I guess when they canceled future payments it somehow disabled the payment notification here for December.  PayPal shows it was recieved on the 3rd.

It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education. - Albert Einstein

Jumpstartme2
(Journeyman)
01/09/08 11:51 PM
Re: Revenue Sharing Cancelled new [re: MatrixWorkz]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Mine hasn't been paid either....~shrugs~

Beatrice
(Newbie)
01/10/08 04:38 PM
Re: Revenue Sharing Cancelled new [re: Jumpstartme2]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Mine hasn't been paid either though I did get a payment for the group one that Burpee and I have :)

EmperoR
(Stranger)
01/13/08 03:58 AM
Re: Revenue Sharing Cancelled new [re: Beatrice]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Looks like ShareCG is now free of "Spam" models. Canceling the revenue works.

threedgraphics
(Stranger)
01/13/08 03:27 PM
Re: Revenue Sharing Cancelled new [re: EmperoR]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

has anyone who never made $20 been paid?  I have about $10 in my 'earnings' that havn't been paid out.

I thought that we were all getting what was due?

MatrixWorkz
(Enthusiast)
01/13/08 07:18 PM
Re: Revenue Sharing Cancelled new [re: threedgraphics]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Have you actually checked your PayPal account yet? I was paid on the 3rd, the same day my commission amount showed up here on the site. The site listing here still doesn't reflect that the payment was made.

threedgraphics
(Stranger)
01/13/08 07:34 PM

Yeah I have actually checked in my PayPal , and nothing is there from here.  I checked it before I posted just in case I missed it...I realize that quite a few have been paid but wondering if anyone else was missed...so thought that I would check if any under the limits have been paid, and it seems according to your answer that they have so I will get in contact with the site.

Thanks for your time.

MatrixWorkz
(Enthusiast)
01/13/08 08:02 PM
Re: Revenue Sharing Cancelled new [re: threedgraphics]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Mine wasn't under the limit so I don't know if they've gotten around to those yet or not.

alexsr9
(Stranger)
01/13/08 10:01 PM
Re: Revenue Sharing Cancelled new [re: Kimber89]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Is there another website that pay, like sharecg???

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | (show all)
View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise