ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Open Discussion
Thread views: 446097 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)
Jumpstartme2
(Journeyman)
01/17/08 04:18 PM
Re: Has anyone else not received their payment? [re: Jumpstartme2]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

As an add to my previous post, it usually takes no more than 4-5 days to go from a bank account to Paypal, and visa-versa..it has been 13 days now since David said they were transferring money to their Paypal account to get these remaining funds paid.

--------------------------- 

LINK 

1/04/08 01:32 PM-

For revenues generated below $20 .... We are putting a few more dollars in our PayPal account now and will be paying off all members who have a minimum of $1.00 accumulated in their account.  The transfer to our PayPal takes a few days to clear, and this will all be straightened out before the end of next week.

David

ShareCG.com

--------------------------------------------------

It would be nice to get some feedback from the admins as to what the delay is. 

TheKeeper
(Stranger)
01/17/08 06:52 PM
Re: Has anyone else not received their payment? new [re: Jumpstartme2]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hm... Well, still haven't received anything, myself, and I do check my paypal account every day. Maybe they ran into an unforseen snag?

Varnayrah
(Stranger)
01/17/08 11:47 PM
Re: Has anyone else not received their payment? [re: TheKeeper]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hm. It would be nice though to hear something from David about that...

TheKeeper
(Stranger)
01/18/08 08:16 AM
Re: Has anyone else not received their payment? new [re: Varnayrah]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Yes, I definitely agree! A little reassurance from admin, at this point, would be nice!

MysticBlueRaven
(Stranger)
01/18/08 08:15 PM
Re: Has anyone else not received their payment? new [re: Beatrice]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I haven't gotten mine either

marcodd
(Stranger)
01/21/08 12:48 PM
Re: Has anyone else not received their payment? [re: MysticBlueRaven]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Same situation for me.... Did they flee??? Sealed

dadchamp
(Member)
01/21/08 02:08 PM
Re: Has anyone else not received their payment? new [re: marcodd]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Took the money and ran ... the system will crash in 10, 9 , 8 , 7 , 6 ....

Would be nice to hear something, for you people who didn't get paid ... Dave? Jake? What's going on?

--
I don't fear God anymore. Anything he/she can do to me now is only adding insult to injury!

jakehellerModerator
(Member)
01/22/08 09:10 AM
Re: Has anyone else not received their payment? new [re: Beatrice]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Here's the deal with payments:

1. Make sure your correct PayPal e-mail address is entered in your account. If it isn't, update it and e-mail me immediately: jacob at sharecg dot com.

2. If the correct e-mail address is in there, and you earned over $1, then we sent you a payment already. The way this system works is PayPal sends you an e-mail--it could be from @sharecg.com or @ibsystems.com (our parent company--that has a link inside it that will credit your account. Look for that e-mail everywhere, including your spam mail and trash. If your correct PayPal e-mail address was entered in your ShareCG account, then you assuredly got that e-mail. If you think you may have deleted it, contact me at the e-mail address above.

-Jake 

MatrixWorkz
(Enthusiast)
01/22/08 09:38 AM
Re: Has anyone else not received their payment? new [re: jakeheller]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

FYI - I got my payment but I NEVER got any email from PayPal for any of the payments I've gotten from here. That's why I always relied on seeing the payment notation here under my "My Account" Earnings Tab.

PS - I just hopped over to PayPal and for some reason under my preferences I had no checkmark in the box for notifying me of payments. I suspect others are in the same position. I don't personally ever recall setting those email notification options myself so they must have been added to my account some time after I created it and defaulted to the no email setting. This of course doesn't explain why payments aren't in the accounts of people who have actually logged into paypal to check.

It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education. - Albert Einstein

GetaVe
(Stranger)
01/22/08 10:42 AM
Re: Has anyone else not received their payment? new [re: MatrixWorkz]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I can confirm 100% that I have not been paid nor gotten any email since Jan 4th.

Should it take this long?

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)
View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise