ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Open Discussion
Thread views: 446345 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | >> (show all)
Pommerlis
(Stranger)
01/28/08 03:58 AM
Re: Has anyone else not received their payment? new [re: Jumpstartme2]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I tried the contact us link and it has been submitted.

Let's see what happens next....

Greetz Pommerlis.

Beatrice
(Newbie)
01/29/08 06:21 PM
Re: Has anyone else not received their payment? new [re: Pommerlis]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Has anyone got their money yet? Has anyone found where to send the email?

marcodd
(Newbie)
01/30/08 03:28 AM
Re: Has anyone else not received their payment? new [re: Beatrice]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Well, silence from administrators is very suspect... and a month is passed now!!!

Where are you, Jake & David???

Varnayrah
(Stranger)
01/30/08 03:58 AM
Re: Has anyone else not received their payment? new [re: marcodd]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Well, that's it. No response, no money, no kept promises - I think I'm gonna search for a new place for my freebies.

Pommerlis
(Stranger)
01/30/08 06:44 AM
Re: Has anyone else not received their payment? new [re: Varnayrah]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Well, I checked my Paypal today and the payment has been received. Thank you very much.Laughing

Using the "contact us" link worked.

Greetz from Pommerlis.

irishlostboy
(Journeyman)
01/30/08 09:12 AM
Re: Has anyone else not received their payment? new [re: Varnayrah]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

it is a bit annoying that there is such little contact from "the powers that be", in this time of change for sharecg. hopefully david and jacob will make a moral boosting appearance soon.

things have really died off here. i think that is partly due to the sense of insecurity about the site and its future. still, hopefully things will change for the better soon. 

http://irishlostboy.deviantart.com/gallery/
http://www.sharecg.com/pf/irishlostboy

arqam
(Stranger)
01/30/08 11:18 AM
Re: Has anyone else not received their payment? new [re: irishlostboy]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

yep the "contact us" works. i used it and got paid half an hour later.

judee3d
(Stranger)
01/30/08 11:20 AM
Re: Has anyone else not received their payment? new [re: irishlostboy]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Well, I used the contact form yesterday, and got my payment today, so that took care of it. I suggest anyone not yet paid do that.

As for where they are, I imagine they've been busy getting the payments out. Kind of hard to reply to everyone and get done what needs to be done at the same time. I trust we will hear from them in due time.

Meanwhile, I'm glad to have a place that is free hosting for my freebies. Though of course, I would be very happy if they could figure out a way to go back to the sharing...

marcodd
(Newbie)
01/30/08 11:50 AM
Re: Has anyone else not received their payment? new [re: judee3d]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I received my payment today, and i did not use the contact form (only a simple email as Jake suggested). I guess they have started to pay all users only today, regardless the contact method used.

Varnayrah
(Stranger)
01/30/08 01:11 PM
Re: Has anyone else not received their payment? new [re: marcodd]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Well, it seems I was abit premature this morning. The Payment arrived in the course of the day. Thank you very much!

I apologize for my harsh words earlier - but it is pretty much as irishboy said, the feeling of insecureness. I was glad to use the free sharing platform even without money, but I was a bit disturbed about not hearing anything *gg* 

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | >> (show all)
View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise