ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Open Discussion
Thread views: 446068 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | >> (show all)
Jumpstartme2
(Journeyman)
01/25/08 01:56 AM
Re: Has anyone else not received their payment? new [re: Jumpstartme2]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Email to:

jacob@sharecg.org bounced.

marcodd
(Newbie)
01/25/08 03:08 AM
Re: Has anyone else not received their payment? new [re: jakeheller]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Email sent, but i received the following error:

These recipients of your message have been processed by the mail server:
jacob@sharecg.org; Failed; 5.1.1 (bad destination mailbox address)

Remote MTA mail.ibsystems.com: SMTP diagnostic: 550 relay not permitted

is the mail address correct?

Edited by marcodd on 01/25/08 03:17 AM.

marcodd
(Newbie)
01/25/08 03:26 AM
Re: Has anyone else not received their payment? new [re: marcodd]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Just a little google search: i suppose the email address is the following:

jacob at sharecg dot com

is it correct?

irishlostboy
(Journeyman)
01/25/08 05:58 AM
Re: Has anyone else not received their payment? new [re: marcodd]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

if you need to contact david or jacob, just use the " contact us" link at the bottom of all the pages of sharecg. i never had any problems getting a reply from that.

hope this helps. i am sure the fact that people are not getting paid what they are due is a matter of concern for all here.

http://irishlostboy.deviantart.com/gallery/
http://www.sharecg.com/pf/irishlostboy

marcodd
(Newbie)
01/25/08 07:47 AM
Re: Has anyone else not received their payment? new [re: irishlostboy]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Thanks for your help, irishlostboy, but i was following the instructions that Jake has posted on this thread... and i guess he has indicated a wrong email address... Anyway, i already sent him an email to the correct (i presume) address... waiting for a response.

toyyaris
(Stranger)
01/25/08 10:52 AM

I have sent an email too Jacob

thanks for your help.

hugs

Beatrice
(Newbie)
01/25/08 04:30 PM
Re: Has anyone else not received their payment? new [re: toyyaris]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

my email bounced

Jumpstartme2
(Journeyman)
01/25/08 09:45 PM
Re: Has anyone else not received their payment? [re: Beatrice]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Well, the .com may be correct, but I'm not sending my Paypal info out again until I know for certain whom Im sending it to.

Beatrice
(Newbie)
01/25/08 10:59 PM
Re: Has anyone else not received their payment? [re: Jumpstartme2]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Same here

Jumpstartme2
(Journeyman)
01/28/08 01:58 AM
Re: Has anyone else not received their payment? new [re: Beatrice]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Ummm..Jake? David? Got another email address?

And a question if I may.....

Did everyone get paid that made 'over' the $20.00 limit?..also, how many unpaid members are there...if it's in the thousands, I guess I could understand a 'bit' of delay, but not hearing any feedback from you guys, and bouncing emails,.....? 

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | >> (show all)
View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise