ShareCG Main Forums
   >> CG News
Thread views: 38277 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

dadchamp
(Member)
02/13/08 08:04 PM
New Poser book now available new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

How'd You Do That? Volume 1

Poser Character Creation for Beginners

By David D'Champ
Have you ever looked at your Poser runtime and wondered how those characters were created? Have you ever wanted to make your own? Have you tried to get a character into Poser and rig it only to get so frustrated that you decide to leave it to The Professionals?

Well, now you don't have to wonder or leave it to someone else to do. This book will show you step by step the easy way to get a character into Poser and then how to set the joints so that it works. And best of all, it shows you how to do it for FREE!
Publication Date: Feb 13 2008

ISBN/EAN13: 1434841197 / 9781434841193

Page Count: 158

Binding Type: US Trade Paper

Trim Size: 8"x10"

Language: English

Color: Black and White

Related Categories: COMPUTERS / General

Available Here: (and soon at Amazon and Borders Online)

http://www.createspace.com/Customer/EStore.do;jsessionid=EA84F3C14EE52787667B5FCC28F3022B.cspworker00?id=3335697

-- I don't fear God anymore. Anything he/she can do to me now is only adding insult to injury!

Edited by dadchamp on 02/13/08 08:04 PM.

dadchamp
(Member)
02/18/08 04:47 PM
Re: New Poser book now available new [re: dadchamp]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

This book is now available on Amazon.con:

http://www.amazon.com/Howd-You-That-Character-Beginners/dp/1434841197/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1203110910&sr=1-3

--
I don't fear God anymore. Anything he/she can do to me now is only adding insult to injury!

Alex3D
(Stranger)
02/19/08 11:52 AM
Re: New Poser book now available new [re: dadchamp]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Congrats on having your book published! =)

brainstew
(Stranger)
02/21/08 10:35 AM

That was quick! I thought it would still take a while to write this book, let alone release it. That's good news!

Congratulations on the publication! I'll get my copy some time soon... Laughing

dadchamp
(Member)
02/21/08 11:55 AM
Re: New Poser book now available new [re: brainstew]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

When I started talking it up I was already in the final writing stages of cleaning up the final draft and had it with my editors and people who were doing tests on the process. I knew I had a publishing window at that time of between the middle of February and sometime in the first part of March. So it worked out exactly as I had planned it.

--
I don't fear God anymore. Anything he/she can do to me now is only adding insult to injury!

Panthia
(Member)
02/22/08 04:18 PM

YEAH!  Just waiting on income tax refund.....2 weeks.....new pc.....new book.......I'll be one tickled redneck!

dadchamp
(Member)
07/06/08 07:42 PM
Re: New Poser book now available [re: dadchamp]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

My book is on sale for the month of July with a $4.00 discount through the publisher's website.

Enter code: HDXG6V99 to receive a $4.00 discount at checkout.

Must be used on purchases through CreateSpace Only!

Go here: http://www.createspace.com/3335697

--

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise