ShareCG Main Forums
   >> CG News
Thread views: 53779 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

raytracer
(Stranger)
06/23/07 08:51 PM
New CG content seller new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Here's a new CG content seller for  CG artists. They are similar to Turbosquid, 3D02, 3Dstudio selling commercial grade models and textures.

Pycomall 

http://www.pycomall.com/home.php

Jumpstartme2
(Stranger)
06/24/07 12:28 AM
Re: New CG content seller new [re: raytracer]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hmmm not much content there yet..I read where they would sell your textures too..but I see mainly models and stuff..no textures that I could find.

The affiliate program looks fairly nice...I think Id like to hear from someone who uses them...Raytracer, have you ? 

raytracer
(Stranger)
06/24/07 06:52 PM
Re: New CG content seller new [re: Jumpstartme2]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I haven't registered at pycomall yet. Its very new maybe only a few weeks old and I got an email from them of their service. I have forwarded them to my contacts as well who make cg content for sale. If the big content sellers like SQUIR, giiman, etc go on board I'm sure it would be a hit.

Jumpstartme2
(Stranger)
06/25/07 02:53 AM
Re: New CG content seller new [re: raytracer]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Well, I went ahead and signed up for the affiliate program, its free, so what the heck :)

I'll be reporting back if anything becomes of it, or if I get ripped LOL!  ;) 

raytracer
(Stranger)
06/25/07 04:48 PM
Re: New CG content seller new [re: Jumpstartme2]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Lets see if I can sign up with the affiliate program as well. Then hopefully the commercial content there will be more. Btw, do you sell at renderosity? I notice the prices are too low for even a complex high grade model.

Jumpstartme2
(Stranger)
06/25/07 09:06 PM

I used to sell there, but had no time for upgrading my store products, and so closed it down.

I actually have my own webspace that I would like to open my own store on, just finding a user friendly store/cart program is difficult. :( 

raytracer
(Newbie)
11/11/07 06:54 PM

So how is it doing jumpstartme2? I still get invites to sell content there. Just dont have time.

Here's another content seller. Been around a while and doing good so far.

http://www.flatpyramid.com/shopdisplayproducts.asp?authsrch=raytracer

http://www.the3dstudio.com/product_search.aspx?id_author=13951&id_affiliate=13951] 3Dstudio

Edited by raytracer on 11/11/07 06:58 PM.

Axe_Swipe
(Stranger)
11/14/07 09:31 AM

Another place you can sell your digital content through is payloadz.com.  They interface with PayPal, Google Checkout and eBay, and provide the add to cart and checkout button codes for you to use on your website.

This is a good solution for people who don't have the time or experience for setting up a cart system on their sites or who cannot get SSL certificates for their site.

I have been selling a product this way for over a year and have had no issues with the service.

Jumpstartme2
(Journeyman)
01/02/08 02:59 AM
Re: New CG content seller [re: Axe_Swipe]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Whoa..how did I miss these last 2 posts? Sorry..didn't mean to seem I was ignoring yas Raytracer and Axe_Swipe ;)

Im still so busy over at Rendo, so still not enough hours in the day to run a store full time...but Im slowly gathering some content up that I have learned to make, so one day soon I can unleash it upon the world {bwahahaha} Laughing

Thanks for those links, I will def check them out.

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise