ShareCG Main Forums
   >> CG News
Thread views: 14656 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

dadchamp
(Journeyman)
12/31/07 12:04 AM
New content at Eclipse Studio new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

hello everyone ... remember me? Didn't think so ... anyway ... I'm vending over at Eclipse Studio now so stop by (www.es3d.com) and have a look at the characters and props for sale. New stuff is being added all the time so come back often.

--
I don't fear God anymore. Anything he/she can do to me now is only adding insult to injury!

dadchamp
(Member)
01/08/08 06:44 AM
Re: New content at Eclipse Studio [re: dadchamp]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

New items are available at Elipse now ( www.es3d.com ) including a fully equiped lab that will make any mad scientist drool with envy and a gothic style barber shop that takes a little too much off the top. Come by and have a look ... and please by something, I need to pay my rent for two months now. :'(

--
I don't fear God anymore. Anything he/she can do to me now is only adding insult to injury!

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise