Application Specific
   >> Adobe Photoshop
Thread views: 35407 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

finalmistic
(Stranger)
06/27/07 01:23 AM
Photoshop Tutorial Website new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hello everybody,

All of you are invited to my website at http://www.thefinalmistic.net/tutorial.php. The new tutorial will be added from time to time.

See you around :)

finalmistic
(Stranger)
01/24/08 03:48 AM
Re: Photoshop Tutorial Website new [re: finalmistic]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi everybody,

I'm inviting all of you to visit my blog at http://finalmistic.com. There's also got dreamweaver 8 & Photoshop CS3 tutorial :)

See you there!

research_pros
(Stranger)
03/05/18 02:44 AM
Re: Photoshop Tutorial Website new [re: finalmistic]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

nice

sofiaadams
(Stranger)
07/19/18 03:28 AM
Re: Photoshop Tutorial Website [re: finalmistic]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

nice post

mujji
(Stranger)
02/25/19 10:12 PM

Nice site, It is the best for those who are in the learning process and want to polish their graphic design skills. 

emotionaldreams
(Stranger)
02/25/19 11:38 PM

hmmmm... all i get is a "site cant be reached" message 

TeamSharecgAdministrator
(Team ShareCG)
02/26/19 08:54 AM
Re: Photoshop Tutorial Website new [re: emotionaldreams]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

None of the two web sites in this thread is working for us,

Team ShareCG

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise