Application Specific
   >> Poser
Thread views: 23107 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

michaels
(Stranger)
10/31/11 01:14 PM
Uh, about hair and clothing new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Now that you've helped me load Michael and Victoria, here's my new problem.

First, I dress 'em up and then I pose them or move them and the clothes go one way and they go another.  And so does the hair.  I know I'm doing something really simple wrong, but I don't know what it is...

And then there's the issue of putting the clothes on and having, say, Apollo look like a flasher (I finally figured that one out myself) but still, I do have clothes that just seem to fall to pieces.  Sometimes it's just a knee or elbow sticking out, sometimes it's worse (and bare butts).

This is all beginning to make sense and I'm beginning to enjoy it, but if I can get by this I think the manual should do for the rest.

Thanks again for all the help thus far.

Michael  Embarassed

Josea
(Newbie)
10/31/11 02:06 PM
Re: Uh, about hair and clothing new [re: michaels]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Did you conform the clothes to your figure? ('Fit to' if you're using DAZ Studio).

Most clothes may also have morphs to modify them so they fit in certain poses or when you morph body parts.

Hope this helps.

michaels
(Stranger)
10/31/11 02:20 PM
Re: Uh, about hair and clothing new [re: Josea]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Josea,

Thanks for the quick response; you're gonna spoil me.  I'll give it a shot later and let you know.

Matika
(Journeyman)
11/02/11 09:27 PM
Re: Uh, about hair and clothing [re: michaels]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Also try the cloth shop with dynamic cloth.  You can virtually turn any artical of clothing into dynamic cloth by deleting the groups in the obj saving it out and reinporting it.  Then parent it to your figure go into the cloth room,  set up your pose like on the 10th frame, then let the cloth room settle the cloth down around the figure.  It looks a lot more natural.

Check out the way the hospital gown fits in this link. http://www.ShareCG.com/v/56400/view/1/3D-and-2D-Art/I-hate-NEEDLES-!!

Also with this obj you can use the skeledon of your figure to create morphs that fit it perfectly.

michaels
(Stranger)
11/03/11 06:54 AM
Re: Uh, about hair and clothing new [re: Matika]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Matika,

Thanks...as soon as I get to that page in the manual so that I understand who is what and where it goes and where my objs are after being extracted to downloads, I'll be in 7th heaven...I'm really a raw newcomer.

Loved the link...and know the feeling.

MichaelLaughing

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise