ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Shoot the Breeze Here
Thread views: 14634 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

3dgreg
(Stranger)
09/23/08 09:37 PM
What music do you listen to when working ? new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Can't believe no one has asked this. What kind of music do you listen to, if any, when you're working on the computer? I always have music playing when I'm modeling. Here's a partial list-

Scorpians, Poison, INXS, Fleetwood Mac, Allman Brothers, Doobie brothers, Elton John, Three Doors Down, Eddie Money, & QuietRiot, just to name a few. I get lost in the music, as well as the modeling. Nice break from reality, lol.

So, is music inspirational to you, or not?

dadchamp
(Member)
09/24/08 10:56 PM
Re: What music do you listen to when working ? new [re: 3dgreg]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

OK, here's a few ...

Alice Cooper, Uriah Heap, Greenday, Savoy Brown, Death Cab for Cutie, Bowling for Soup, Rise Against, Postal Service, and others.

--
I don't fear God anymore. Anything he/she can do to me now is only adding insult to injury!

EugeniusMaximus
(Stranger)
10/06/08 02:49 PM
Re: What music do you listen to when working ? [re: 3dgreg]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Trance music helps me focus on the task at hand while making me more productive and groove to the beat. I've been working on UV mapping scifi models and it's been very rewarding and fun.Smile 

Edited by EugeniusMaximus on 10/06/08 02:51 PM.

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise