ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Shoot the Breeze Here
Thread views: 15087 View all threads**Threaded Mode

wendyvainity
(Stranger)
01/25/12 04:02 AM
impersonator new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

it has come to my attention another user is using my name and my YouTube channel photo on sharecg (which I since changed to the Genesis gorilla with Rebysky texture I was soooo mad!!!) they use capitals as in WENDYVAINITY just making it clear, it is NOT me.

have emailed David Heller but if this person does not detist using my photo at least which is my intellectual property, (not sure about the username) may need to take this further.

Just a warning to others about this sort of behaviour which cannot be for good, I may do a YouTube video shaming imposters too!

as I am sure this sort of thing occurs webwide!

PoisonIvy
(Stranger)
01/26/12 09:16 AM
Re: impersonator new [re: wendyvainity]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi wendy as you know this has been going on for a long time on my accounts , as I have posted on this forum this complaint as well.  It is just one person thats is doing it he has been stalking me since 4-2011I had posted this out as a public warning on this post

http://www10.sharecg.com/wwwthreads-5.3/showflat.php?Cat=8,9,10,11,12&Board=discussion&Number=187321&page=1&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&part=

I feel wendy it maybe my fault this troll has done this to you. they are trying to hurt anyone they can that are my friends or supports me in my art work, only in order to get me to delete all my social account.. they use numerous phony accounts and down-rate and harass all my videos and art work no matter what web site or media i use to try to sell my work.

the worst part is Wendy is I can not get anyone to take this seriuously or help me catch this troll.which just seems to strenghten his resolve to get me to delete my accounts. so I am very sorry if this troll has started harrasing you. he does it to everyone that has contact with me. I have reported this to the police and FBI with no resolve to this case. I have talk to Dave Heller about this problem many time and Dave told me they are working on engereering a way to block users like him.

so until someone can help me catch this [censored]. I'm afriad my art business days are numbered.

again I am sorry if i had brought this ass onto you and others please believe me its not my fault I have tried everything to get this person to leave me alone.

Sincerely

Ivy  User poisinivy

wendyvainity
(Stranger)
01/27/12 12:40 AM
Re: impersonator [re: PoisonIvy]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

yes, I explained the situation, apparently he got away with it by substituting a lower case l\L for an upper case i\I.

there are fake wendyvainity and wendyvanity's on various websites who pretend to own my YouTube channel I have found through Google, I imagine this is rife on the internet.

a YouTube user called wendyvanity (spelt correctly, mine is a play on my surname) at least has the excuse she joined before me, just a coincidence, saw the date and never commented.

I have given you a plug on my channel description asking people to subscribe to you!

hope that is ok

might be a mixed blessing Tongue out

View all threads**Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise