ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Shoot the Breeze Here
Thread views: 90216 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)
darthj
(Stranger)
10/04/12 02:47 PM
Re: Any other oldies here new [re: reticuli]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Skipper25 (Poser/Daz3d freebies) is in his 80's.

ibsystemsAdministrator
(Member)
10/06/12 01:50 AM
Re: Any other oldies here [re: darthj]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi Guys ... your not going to believe this ... but I'm 71  ... hmmmm .... David :)

Armageddon
(Stranger)
03/31/13 11:40 AM
Re: Any other oldies here new [re: ibsystems]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Feel like a spring chicken now at a youthful 56 Wink

I'm brand new to this so it'll be a while before I'm putting up stuff others will want. Hope people won't mind my dumb questions too much. I promise to use search before asking lol

neumann
(Stranger)
04/03/13 09:33 AM
Re: Any other oldies here new [re: Armageddon]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

will be 62 by the end of this year! still hope to learn a little bit.

wada
(Stranger)
08/21/13 07:28 PM
Re: Any other oldies here new [re: neumann]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Just shy of 65 and glad to learn I'm not the only "Goldin' Oldie" playing with new technology. ;)

3DCheapskate
(Stranger)
11/12/14 08:13 PM
Re: Any other oldies here new [re: wada]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

My birth certificate tells me I'm 51... but everybody I know tells me I act like a kid! And I take that as a compliment  :)

(And stupid questions? They're my stock in trade!)

Edited by 3DCheapskate on 11/12/14 08:18 PM.

scouseaphrenia
(Stranger)
02/24/15 11:27 AM
Re: Any other oldies here new [re: 3DCheapskate]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I'm 54 at the end of the week! We should start a group - old guys rule!!!

pauljs75
(Stranger)
10/31/15 02:26 AM
Re: Any other oldies here new [re: sharedemon]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Only 40 as of the last month. Yey! I get to be the kid again!

(When doing stuff at most other websites for digital art or 3D, I do feel old compared to most of the crowd.)

BBWxnil
(Stranger)
05/04/17 09:42 AM
Re: Any other oldies here new [re: sharedemon]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

55 and still posing

Rayden2k
(Stranger)
04/29/18 07:33 PM

And here I thought I was old at 46 doing this stuff. Must be something about the digital art world that draws our age group. I've met a lot of 40+ people that work in some form of render program since I got back into it.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)
View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise