ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Shoot the Breeze Here
Thread views: 11176 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

McGyver
(Stranger)
08/03/12 12:02 PM
What good are "Views" as opposed to "Downloaded"? new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Now that SCG no longer rewards artists for the number of views they get, would it not be more informative to show "downloaded" in your "Gallery tour" page? Who cares how many times someone viewed my models, I'd rather have a quick way of checking on the number of times they are downloaded (without having to visit each model individually to see that statistic), since that tells me if they are actually getting used or not... I prefer to create stuff people can use, as opposed to something boring and useless.

cris333
(Stranger)
08/05/12 04:47 AM
Re: What good are "Views" as opposed to "Downloaded"? [re: McGyver]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

agree with you, but you know you can view your "statistics",as a list of your uploads, if you click on "MY ACCOUNT", right next to sharecg name on the banner. (well at least this is how i see it on google chrome browser)

Edited by cris333 on 08/05/12 04:49 AM.

McGyver
(Stranger)
08/13/12 01:22 PM
Re: What good are "Views" as opposed to "Downloaded"? new [re: cris333]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Wow I really must be losing it... I knew that, and that was where I meant it should be displayed, but I just was looking at  "my uploads" page and it   IS  displayed there... I can swear it was not there before... possibly it was when wrote this, because I could have missed it then, but I'm pretty sure it was not there the last time I checked my statistics...

Um... if that is new... Thanks(ShareCG)!... If it has been there for a while and I've missed it... What a dope I am... sheeze. Sorry, and thanks (ShareCG) for that statistic being displayed there.... it's very convenient.

DOH!

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise