ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Shoot the Breeze Here
Thread views: 7001 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

BBWxnil
(Stranger)
05/04/17 09:39 AM
Casual Conversations Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Doesn't seem likw much activity in the Breeze. I'm a poser user since the turn of the century, in my mid-50's.  I've seen earlier posts with many of my age bracket enjoying the 3d world and Share CG.  Just curious as to wether or not the hobby is that or just a craze?  I myself do personal animations but have been to chicken you-know-what to post here or You Tube.  Does anyone else do the same?  Not talking [censored] or such, just trying to use all the stuff I've accumulated over the years so as not to be a 'cyber' pack rat.  Anyway, just thought I'd throw something out there to start the conversational ball rolling.Embarassed

Rayden2k
(Stranger)
04/29/18 08:26 PM
Re: Casual Conversations new [re: BBWxnil]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I think I know exactly how you feel. When you post art there is usually always at least a percentage of people that will like it. Sometimes more, sometimes less. It happens to us all on Deviant Art when we post stuff all the time. I wouldn't worry about it so much as long as you enjoy it and just have fun. In the past few months I created my own superheroine universe and even started a little website. You think I don't get that same feeling every time I post a comic short story? So far I haven't had much feedback. But they seem to be coming back to the website. So I guess I'm doing alright :) I say if you have something to share go for it. You only live once.

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise