ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Shoot the Breeze Here
Thread views: 92968 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | (show all)
MatrixWorkz
(Enthusiast)
12/24/07 08:50 AM
Re: So Many Movies So little Money!! new [re: dadchamp]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hehehe I'd already come to the conclusion that I'd seen Legend when I saw Omega Man with Charleton Heston. I'm not suprised about Depp and Sweeny Todd. I thought it was being over hyped. As for Mister Magorium, still looks kinda cute and I'm sorry. I've still gotta see Alvin in 3D even if it's pure cheese. Tongue out

It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education. - Albert Einstein

cgart101
(Stranger)
12/24/07 04:02 PM
Re: So Many Movies So little Money!! new [re: MatrixWorkz]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I have a very unsophisticated pallet when it comes to movies ... For example, I really enjoy movies like Army of Darkness and Hot Shots.  This season, it's Balls of Fury.  Nonsense and stupid, but what the heck, it's fun.

Have a very happy Holiday and a super deluxe New Year everyone! 

Panthia
(Journeyman)
12/24/07 04:02 PM
Re: So Many Movies So little Money!! new [re: MatrixWorkz]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Now, my nephew told me yesterday that Sweeney was the only movie thats ever scared him and he loved it, but he's 17!

As for Alvin...well I'm with Matrix!  I just have to see it regardless of how cheesy it is!

MatrixWorkz
(Enthusiast)
12/25/07 07:55 AM
Re: So Many Movies So little Money!! new [re: Panthia]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I see your grew up with the Chipmonks for christmas too. Tongue out

Panthia
(Journeyman)
12/25/07 09:18 AM

YEP!  I still have my albums.....somewhere!

Panthia
(Journeyman)
12/27/07 10:24 AM
Re: So Many Movies So little Money!! new [re: Panthia]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Well.....the creator of the Chipmunks is not only rolling over in his grave but also dieing all over again!  It wasn't even cheesy!  It just sucked!  I mean there were a few parts you could laugh at but not many.

But to add to that the projector squeaked horrendously the whole movie and the teenage ***ch in front of me kept taking pics of the screen with her cell phone and every time she'd do it there'd be a flash and then she'd sink into her seat as everyone turned to look at her!  People suck! 

dadchamp
(Journeyman)
12/27/07 09:31 PM

Just wait, someone out here WILL do a remake of Super Chicken too. When that one comes out I'm slitting my wrists and bleeding all over Disney's sidewalk ...

--
I don't fear God anymore. Anything he/she can do to me now is only adding insult to injury!

MatrixWorkz
(Enthusiast)
12/28/07 10:50 AM
Re: So Many Movies So little Money!! new [re: dadchamp]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

well on that note I think it's time someone else started a topic to chat about.

Panthia
(Journeyman)
12/28/07 03:09 PM

hahahahahahhahaha

Pages in this thread: 1 | (show all)
View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise