ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Site Recommendations and Suggestions
Thread views: 8691 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

ka06059
(Stranger)
01/05/11 07:06 PM
unique views Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

hi, in order to maxmize my content's view, i have some questions

1st - When i clicked a thumbnail, the next page saying " login to view video/login to download" , i noticed the number of views increase +1 from my click.  if i'm a unique visitor, does my views counted as unique eventhough i did'nt login to view/download the content?

2nd- does embedded video increases the unique views although it is not being played at sharecg site? DOes embedded video monetize the views as well??

3nd - i found that embedded video played automatically at my personal website. What can i do so that a visitor can choose to play/not to play the video in the beginning?

Edited by ka06059 on 01/05/11 07:13 PM.

jalex417Moderator
(Member)
01/07/11 11:11 AM
Re: unique views new [re: ka06059]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

1. We increase the count by 1 for each visitor who clicks the thumbnail and goes to the upload and only do this the first time.

2. Embedding your video on another site will not add to the views.

3. If you grab the embed code provided on the page then it is set not to play automatically.  If you went in and grabbed our embed code from the source of web page itself, then it is set to play automatically (except for YouTube uploads)

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise