ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Site Recommendations and Suggestions
Thread views: 7772 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

CalieVee
(Stranger)
04/19/12 12:03 PM
Search Options Problems Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I don't know if anyone else has this problem and I didn't see a complaint thread anywhere.  I find using the search option up on the top bar works better then the other one that has a list of items for your search, however, I can't always use the one on the bar (which is the only search option you get when on an artists page or on an items page) due to the advertisements getting in the way, so to do a search I have to go back to the sections main page.  This has happened numerous times and usually lasts for days or even weeks.  I do not get good search results with the main search and prefer to use the one up in the right corner.  Oh if OS has anything to do with view, I am on Vista.

Simidae
(Stranger)
04/20/12 03:02 PM
Re: Search Options Problems new [re: CalieVee]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I'm having a similar issue with the search(grey field). It works fine when I'm not logged in but as soon as I do it jumps down behind & just under the blogs link & is inaccessible.I am using ad & script blockers so I don't see the ads but it was working fine the other day.

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise