ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Site Recommendations and Suggestions
Thread views: 13054 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

marcodd
(Newbie)
08/22/11 06:46 AM
Rating system bug new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hello everyone,

no one has noticed that the rating system is bugged?

Yesterday one user (probably a troll) evaluated my character "Ratty Mouse" with 2.5 stars, without any explanation or comment. Previously, the item was voted with 29 five-stars, and appeared on the front page of Poser section using the sort by rating. Now it's on page 525!!!. I noticed that my item (and others) are preceded by items without any rating. Also on the same page where it is now my character, there are other items with lower rating that precede it. How are ratings calculated? Is it correct that , for example, an item with 3 or 4 five-stars rating precede items with 20 five-stars and maybe 1 or 2 lower votes?

P.s.: (Sorry for my bad english, I hope that the text is understandable anyway)

DieTrying
(Stranger)
12/22/13 05:36 PM
Re: Rating system bug new [re: marcodd]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Happened to me today too.
One of my morph packs had 33 x 5 stars, 2 x 4.5 stars and finally got on page one.

Today: one ******* placed a vote of 1 star (of course, also without comment). Gone from page one. Presumably forever. I didn't even find it anymore.

While it took me months (I estimate about 300 hrs for this morph pack) to create the content, and other months to crawl up to page one, it took this ******* (who - guess - never didn't upload anything) not even a second to destroy this.

This rating system really sucks. Fix it.

Or replace it by a "like" system, which only allows upvotes.

Edited by DieTrying on 12/22/13 05:50 PM.

TeamSharecgAdministrator
(Stranger)
03/28/14 08:51 AM
Re: Rating system bug [re: marcodd]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

The order in the "browse" page depend on the sort order (on the left bootom) of the page. By default it will sort by date.

We hope that help you.

Teach ShareCG

Wilmap
(Stranger)
04/06/14 07:44 AM
Re: Rating system bug new [re: TeamSharecg]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Mine too. I had one at position 2 with a rating of 40, but none of my highest rated items show.

Wilmap
(Stranger)
04/13/14 12:09 PM
Re: Rating system bug new [re: TeamSharecg]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I see this ratings problem still hasn't been sorted yet!!!!!Frown

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise