ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Site Recommendations and Suggestions
Thread views: 13870 *View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Minyassa
(Stranger)
05/11/15 01:57 PM
Lack of Customer Service new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

For two weeks now, I have had a problem with trollish, flame-war instigations in the comment section of a freebie I shared. I have sent in four reports asking for help, starting when the first comment appeared (and asking for swift response to prevent an argument) from now, to when a fight has already broken out as I predicted in my first report. I have gotten no responses from customer service whatsoever, not even a confirmation that my pleas for help are even being heard. The little "Enjoy the Site!" remark on my comment report emails is now coming off as sarcasm. I feel that CS has failed me entirely and I am now too bothered and intimidated to want to put any more freebies here. I will be looking elsewhere for a host that will protect me.

hypnagogia
(Stranger)
05/11/15 03:27 PM
Re: Lack of Customer Service new [re: Minyassa]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

In the comment section are you using the "inappropriate" link next to their comment?

If I were you I would just ignore that person - from the looks of it everyone else thinks the model is great.

Minyassa
(Stranger)
05/11/15 05:41 PM
Re: Lack of Customer Service [re: hypnagogia]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I was using the "inappropriate" link, yes. Not sure why the delay, but my email to admin got a very effective response.

*View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise