ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Site Recommendations and Suggestions
Thread views: 9446 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

DrakeHarmony
(Stranger)
02/13/16 08:31 PM
Password retrieval help needed Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I dont know where to put this so I'm putting it here.

I havent used sharecg in a couple of years, so I have forgotten my old password. I tried the password retrieval option as well as the username retrieval and it doesnt seem to be sending me either. As you can plainly see I had to create a new account with a differant email just to post this. Also sharecg still sends me daily follow me reports so I know that the account still exists. If anyone can help me I'd apreciate it.

TeamSharecgAdministrator
(Stranger)
03/30/16 04:29 PM
Re: Password retrieval help needed new [re: DrakeHarmony]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

My name is Nitai and I'm the main developers of this sites. My apology about the late reply.

I assume that you are not talking about the account "DrakeHarmony", but you will have to give us more information. Since you would not like it to be publish please use the "Contact Us" Link on the bottom of each page.

Team ShareCG

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise