ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Site Recommendations and Suggestions
Thread views: 13398 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Ryzen
(Stranger)
06/09/17 04:39 PM
Search page Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

On the search page, the "Sort by" options is at the bottom of the page, which is easily missed.

In my opinion, this is probably one of the more important search functions, and would like to see it near the top of the page if possible.

thanks.

Nik_52
(Stranger)
09/07/17 01:14 PM
moRe: Search page new [re: Ryzen]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Would it be possible to search by a thumbnail's number ?

I'm untangling a slide-mount archive of old zip-files, many divorced from their thumbnails. Okay, a lot are obvious, many can be matched by a process of elimination, but there's a bunch left over.

Sometimes Google Images can identify them. Sometimes, I just look at an image, eg 89574.png, and mutter 'I'm SURE I've seen that, but where ??'

TeamSharecgAdministrator
(Journeyman)
09/11/17 03:50 PM
Re: Search page new [re: Ryzen]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

The search sort order was moved to the top couple of months ago.

Team ShareCG

TeamSharecgAdministrator
(Journeyman)
09/11/17 03:51 PM
moRe: Search page new [re: Nik_52]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

At this time we are not planing to add the option to search by any object internal number or image name

Team ShareCG

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise