ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Site Recommendations and Suggestions
Thread views: 82591 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | (show all)
dadchamp
(Stranger)
07/01/07 01:46 PM
Re: Identical items ... trademarks/copyrights new [re: fusebulb]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I want this site to succeed, that's why it HAS to be pointed out and removed as quickly as possible. Because all will take is one legal action and this site will be history. And so will the concept because of a few people who choose to ingore the rules.

There is already talk of barring shareCG links on several forums because of a few violators. That makes me upset! Because I love what this place has to offer!

MatrixWorkz
(Stranger)
07/02/07 10:18 AM
Re: Identical items ... trademarks/copyrights new [re: dadchamp]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Who's talking about barring ShareCG? I've seen people over at DAZ complaining about the spamming of similar textures, but nobody's mentioned barring yet that I've seen.

Gerwynt
(Stranger)
04/23/10 07:02 AM
Re: Identical items ... trademarks/copyrights new [re: dadchamp]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

How can someone delete an upload?  It is unfair to stop someone's account if they can't delete any uploads voluntarily.

DavidJHanna
(Journeyman)
05/18/10 11:51 AM
Re: Identical items ... trademarks/copyrights new [re: Gerwynt]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hello Everyone.

One possible solution to clutter, without increasing file size is to allow multiple download links to a single item.  If the item is a 3D model, the uploader could have one link to 3DS, one to OBJ, and one to Poser, and another to DAZ Studio.  If they uploaded a floral print texture, they could have one link in blue, one link in red, one link in B&W, and one in “All of the above”. This would help keep down the number of items at the site, and allow the user to select exactly what they need.  The list of file formats was not meant to be complete, just a few formats that come to mind.

-David

Pages in this thread: 1 | (show all)
View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise